Help forwarding nnfolder articles

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Help forwarding nnfolder articles
Date: 25 Jul 2005 16:25:37 -0400

Hi all;

I have an nnfolder SPAM folder that bogofilter/procmail use to stash all
my spam.

I want to be able to forward spam messages to another account (that our
spam filtering people look at for new blocking opportunities).  I want
to invoke this myself, in some way: I don't want it happening to every
message.  Basically I want to go through that folder occasionally and
select messages (usually most of them) and fire them off somewhere else,
as easily as possible.

Currently I'm doing this by hand with C-c C-f, then adding the address
and C-c C-c.  I'd really like to automate this somehow; I feel confident
that there is a way to make this better in Gnus.  I could of course
define a keyboard macro or something, but it seems there should be a
more elegant way.  Anyone have any pointers for me?

I took a spin around the docs but didn't find anything--I'm probably
looking in the wrong place.  A pointer to docs on this would be great.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortel.com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools