Re: displaying the number of read-but-not-expirable articles in the grou

From: mwahaha
Subject: Re: displaying the number of read-but-not-expirable articles in the group buffer
Date: 26 Jul 2005 03:36:09 -0700

Thanks Albert,
Yes, that's something I considered as an alternative, and I may do it
if I can't find an answer to my original question. But in fact I like
having three levels of visible articles: unread, read, and important
(marked "!").
What's great with the default settings is that they're all different
colours. Nothing I couldn't change, and I could also make the '?' mark
visible to achieve the same thing but again, solving the original
problem seems easier.

M.