Re: How to setup gnus email if you use gnus for usenet already, have min

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to setup gnus email if you use gnus for usenet already, have minimal to no expertise or dyslexic ADHD short attention symptoms.
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:53:26 +0200

On 9 Aug 2005 14:26:39 -0700, dsaklad@gnu.org wrote:

>           Regrettably that beautiful simplifed instructive
>           bit is still above the level of instruction I need
>           for people having minimal to no expertise or
>           dyslexic ADHD short attention symptoms.

For those I see two options: 1) Get someone to help with the
configuration of Gnus, or: 2) Use another email-programme that is
directed specifically towards that audience.

  Best wishes,

    Adam

--
 "Kom låna törnekronan min                                    Adam Sjøgren
  Lid för konsten eller brinn"                           asjo@koldfront.dk