Re: How to setup gnus email if you use gnus for usenet already, have min

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to setup gnus email if you use gnus for usenet already, have minimal to no expertise or dyslexic ADHD short attention symptoms.
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:34:23 +0200

On 9 Aug 2005 15:19:42 -0700, dsaklad@gnu.org wrote:

>           The idea of the technology is to make it
>           available widely rather than limit its availability.

I don't know if that inherently is the idea of technology, but I agree
that it is an admirable goal.

Often it is wise to choose a tool taking into account both the job at
hand _and_ the person that will be doing the job.

Some tools are better suited for some people and vice-versa.

>           It would be great if someone figured out a way
>           for users, potential users to setup gnus more
>           easily.

Indeed.

As you know, Gnus is free, so anyone is welcome to implement such
features.

In my minimal configuration example earlier, you saw what is 'as
simple as it gets', these days.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Actually I counted 37 installs/reformats, but I did         Adam Sjøgren
  it. I installed gentoo succesfully with the help of    asjo@koldfront.dk