Is this possible??

From: Paminu
Subject: Is this possible??
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:24:44 +0100

I would like to make gnus look like this:

1) Most recent post a top

2) If a post has a reply it should have some kind of indications of this but
should only be expanded when pressed on

3) Group groups. Instead of a long list of all my groups I would like to be
able to make some kind of grouping: All groups on Linux in the "Linux"
group. All groups on Java programming in another group etc.

4) Add a another server. I would like to add another server. Its a bit
special since I can only get access to this server if I SSH into local
system (its a local server). I know how to make the SSH connection but I
don't know how to make gnus aware of this when reading from the group.