Re: Thread limiting

From: Guillaume R.
Subject: Re: Thread limiting
Date: 25 May 2006 07:40:46 -0700

> Hi Guillaume,
Lo Tassilo :)
</snip...>

> So if you do `C-u M-x gnus-summary-limit-to-age RET 30' you'll limit the
> summary buffer to articles younger than 30 days.
I really don't know that it could be combined with C-u. I've just tried
it and it works fine. But I tried to put it in my .gnus to automatize
that at the startup and it does not work.
Do you know what I must write in my .gnus so that I got the result of
your command at the startup automagically?
Thanks  for all