Re: a couple of newbie questions with gnus

From: Martin Jørgensen
Subject: Re: a couple of newbie questions with gnus
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 04:18:24 +0200

> On Mon, May 29 2006, Martin Jørgensen wrote:
>
>> My signature file contains the words below including "Best
>> regards". So I always have to delete the first ocurrence of '-' +
>> '-' + ' ' but my signature file already contains that (just above
>> the "-----------------------...." line). Is it possible to have the
>> contents of the signature file appended to each message without
>> emacs inserts the extra signature delimiter '-' + '-' + ' '? I hoped
>> so...
>
> See the `body' attribute in the manual:
>
> ,----[ (info "(gnus)Posting Styles") ]
> |               (body "You are fired.\n\nSincerely, your boss.")
> `----

Thanks a lot. I finally got it working...

But I had to restart gnus and quit emacs a couple of times and in those
cases I would like to know: How do I mark your message as "unread" so
it'll automatically show up when I have restarted gnus? I tried to look
in the manual, but there was so much information. I finally figured out
if I pushed something like "d" (AFAIR) the big "R" (for "read") changed
to a small "r", but I never got any closer.

Best regards
Martin Jørgensen

Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk