Problem with new debian package of gnus and ispell

From: leandro noferini
Subject: Problem with new debian package of gnus and ispell
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 04:17:04 GMT

Ciao a tutti,

From the last update of debian (sid on powerpc) I have this problem with
gnus:

I use the  flyspell-mode when editing a new message  with these lines in
my .gnus

(add-hook 'message-mode-hook

[...]

            (flyspell-mode 1)))
            ))

Now it is impossible because I receive the message:

$HOME/.ispell_leandro is not in the proper format

Do i must open a bug report?

P.S.: debian package manteiner in bcc

--
Ciao