HTML rendering in gnus

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: HTML rendering in gnus
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:48:45 +0200

Somthing is installed which gives a text rendering of html emails : but
links do not work. In normal emails any http link can be opened in a
seperate browser by tabbing to it and hitting enter (browse-url) which
in turns opens a firefox tab.

How do I find out (a) whats rendering my html emails and (b) get it to
open links in either a new buffer or an external browser.