draft directory "disappeared" (not displayed)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: draft directory "disappeared" (not displayed)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:05:59 +0200

Hello

This seems to be an odd problem. After a crash my .newsrc.eld was
deleted and I had again to subscribe to the groups.

What puzzles me is, that in the gnus group mode the draft group has
disappeared.

I have
,----
| `nndraft-directory' is a variable declared in Lisp.
|   -- loaded from "nndraft"
|
| Value: "~/News/drafts/"
|
| Documentation:
| Where nndraft will store its files.
|
| This is a Gnus server variable.  See Info node `(gnus)Select Methods'.
`----

I made a test, composing a message and running message dont send,
tells me the message is saved in the draft directory and correct,
there it is. However I don't see it in the group mode.

So I executed  gnusgnus-group-enter-server-mode and added a draft
server. However I cannot enter that server!

So am very puzzled

What can I do?

Uwe Brauer