Re: A few questions on signing/encrypting emails

From: Leo
Subject: Re: A few questions on signing/encrypting emails
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:33:03 +0000

Hi Daiki,

* Daiki Ueno (2007-01-11 10:01 +0900) said:
>> When I set mml2015-signers, I was prompted for passphrase for each id
>> in the list. It looks like the email is being signed by all keys. Is
>> this supposed to happen? Can I choose which key to use?
>
> Yes, that's intended.  However, if mml2015-verbose is set, Gnus will
> prompt you to choose secret keys from the menu.
>
> Regards,

Thank you. As I set mml2015-verbose to true, all keys will be selected
(marked) by default. How can I make only keys that matches the 'From'
header be selected by default?

When I was using pgg, I used to use a hook to message-send-hook to
change the pgg-default-user-id according to the 'From' header.

If the value of mml2015-use is epg, which function will be called to
sign an email? I suspect mml2015-epg-sign but when I edebug it, it
didn't go into the function much i.e I was asked for the passphrase at
the beginning of the function and then the point jump to the end of
that function immediately. Any ideas?

Again, thank you for your help.

regards,