Changing gnus-user-agent and showing all headers?

From: andrew
Subject: Changing gnus-user-agent and showing all headers?
Date: 04 Nov 2007 08:37:19 +1100

Hi,

 I am setting gnus up after a long time with slrn and have 2 quick
 questions:

1. I am trying to modify the gnus-user-agent setting to
   emacs-gnus-config with the following syntax:

(setq gnus-user-agent 'emacs-gnus-type)

but this does not work so my syntax is wrong?

2. In slrn I am used to toggling an 'all-header' display with the 't'
   key. Can this be done with gnus?

 Thank you very much for your trouble,

            Andrew

--
Among the tales of sorrow and of ruin that come down to us
from the darkness of those days there are yet some in which