Multiple smtpmail Accounts

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Multiple smtpmail Accounts
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 06:32:37 -0800

Hi,

I have different server entries both in my smtpmail-starttls-
credentials and smtpmail-auth-credentials variables. But when I want
to send a mail in gnus, smtpmail always prefers to use the server
defined in smtpmail-smtp-server. In case of I empty this variable,
smtpmail complains that smtpmail-smtp-server is not configured.

How can I make smtpmail to select between different servers defined in
smtpmail-starttls-credentials and smtpmail-auth-credentials by looking
at "From:" header of the about to be sent post?

Regards.