How to reply on posts on gmane?

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: How to reply on posts on gmane?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:26:16 +0200

I'm subscribed to many mailing lists by gmane. So far I have been replying to
posts with 'F' (follow-up), but on some group someone asked me to reply to
him directly and send cc to mailing list. I've done S W or S V and my
message didn't show up on that mailing list. It seems that people using
mailinglists reply to senders and reply cc to lists.

Could someone explain to me what to type to send my reply to newsgroup
with gmane and cc to sender? Or is there a better way?

Thanks,
--
Seweryn Kokot