Re: Changing signature depending on From: header

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Changing signature depending on From: header
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 14:47:21 +0200

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 14:40:28 +0200, Hasse wrote:

> How does posting actually work. Would it match the group where the
> cursorbar is in the group buffer or would I have to enter the group
> first(that is what I would like not having to do)

> I would like to be able to just push the key m in group buffer, and then
> I get the correct signature when sending the mail

If you enter the group, you get the posting style related to it of
couse.

If you put point on the group in the *Group* buffer and go C-u m you get
the posting style related to the group - just m will give you the
default posting style.

m is bound to gnus-group-mail in the *Group* buffer:

,----[ C-h f gnus-group-mail RET ]
| `gnus-group-mail' is an interactive compiled Lisp function
|   -- loaded from "gnus-msg"
| (gnus-group-mail &optional ARG)
|
| Documentation:
| Start composing a mail.
| If ARG, use the group under the point to find a posting style.
| If ARG is 1, prompt for a group name to find the posting style.
`----

  Best regards,

--
 "You have to photosynthesize"                                Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk