Re: nnmairix - new version

From: Janko Muzykant
Subject: Re: nnmairix - new version
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 23:02:24 +0200

David Engster wrote on 04 Jun 2008 23:01:45 MET:

> There's a new version of nnmairix; a diff against the current CVS
> version is attached to this mail. The diff got pretty big, sorry for
> that. Almost everything deals with a new feature, allowing to propagate
> marks from articles in nnmairix groups to the original article, which
> was way more delicate than I previously thought and couldn't really be
> split in smaller parts.

[cut]

i've just tried mairix for the first time and well... i'm really
impressed!  however one additional feature would be usefull, i think. is
it somehow possible to find all emails containing _any_ attachment (not
searching through its content). or even better, to find an attachment
matching given MIME type? my typical use-case: i would like to keep eye
on all emails from my friend sending me attached patches/sources.

anyway, good job.

regards,
michal.
--