wrong display of quoted utf8 chars when 'format=flowed'

From: Gour
Subject: wrong display of quoted utf8 chars when 'format=flowed'
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:50:24 +0200

Hi!

In a recent days I noticed that when I receive some messages with
Croatian chars which display correctly, that when I do R (reply-yank),
the quoted Croatian characters are displayed with control-chars.

However, it does not happen with all the messages and by closer
inspection I noticed it happen with the messages which contains
'format=flowed' in the header.

Browsing on Gmane in gnus' archives I saw some posts from 2003
(e.g. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.user/1750) but it looks
that the 'ghost' of the bug re-appeared?

Any hint?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D