Re: Old Problem: Pop3/ssl/gmail solved?

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Old Problem: Pop3/ssl/gmail solved?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:23:51 -0400

If you're willing to go this route, the Cygwin tools do include a full
version of fetchmail. I've been using it to fetch pop mail from my ISP
for several years.

http://cygwin.com/

In fact, if you're interested in getting gMail through the fetchmail
program, this site might also be of interest.

http://lifehacker.com/software/gmail/geek-to-live--back-up-gmail-with-fetchmail-235207.php

- Chris

--
     (.   .)