Re: Old Problem: Pop3/ssl/gmail solved?

From: rahed
Subject: Re: Old Problem: Pop3/ssl/gmail solved?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:47:57 +0200

Chris McMahan <first_initiallastname@one.dot.net> writes:

> If you're willing to go this route, the Cygwin tools do include a full
> version of fetchmail. I've been using it to fetch pop mail from my ISP
> for several years.
>
> http://cygwin.com/
>
> In fact, if you're interested in getting gMail through the fetchmail
> program, this site might also be of interest.

I am content with MinGW and want to avoid cygwin but just a couple of
days ago I tried w3m with cygwin because this is the only alternative on
windows. w3m installation wasn't success at the first attempt and this
added up to avoiding the cygwin route.

I hope someone will eventually break running gnus with gmail pop (I
do not know lisp).

--
Radek