Re: making | include the headers

From: jidanni
Subject: Re: making | include the headers
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:44:24 +0800

>> (add-hook
>> 'gnus-summary-mode-hook
>> (function
>> (lambda ()
>> (put 'gnus-summary-save-in-pipe :headers nil))))
>> seems to work. Wish it was documented.

BO> That is BAD ASS!

BO> How'd you figure that out?  :)

"Simple", I somehow ended up reading (info "(gnus) Symbolic Prefixes")
and recalling the apparent special use of the word "put" in
j> The properties `:decode' and `:headers' that are put to the function
seeming to exceed Norwegian accent, so putting 2 and 2 together, I came
up with the aforementioned solution, which in the absence of any
official examples, will have to do. It actually seems to work too.