Re: Viewed attachments / uudecoded files are deleted

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: Viewed attachments / uudecoded files are deleted
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:01:55 +0200

> It sounds like a race condition, but I'm unable to reproduce this with
> `K v' and a PDF file on GNU Linux.  I've looked over the code, and it
> doesn't seem obviously racey...

Ok. One question: when trying to reproduce the problem, if you press
"Reload" in your PDF reader, is the file still there?

I have never used a debugger to examine the execution of Lisp code, but
I will try it to find the point where the temporary PDF file is removed.

--
Jarmo Hurri

Remove all garbage from header email address when replying, or just
use firstname.lastname@syk.fi .