Attaching a few articles from a summary buffer to an composition buffer

From: Jonas Hörsch
Subject: Attaching a few articles from a summary buffer to an composition buffer
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:13:43 +0100

Hi list,

i have to update a friend on a few mails i exchanged with someone else
and am looking now for an easy way to do that.

ideally i'd like to mark some mails in a summary buffer and then press a
key combo to have gnus attach them to my already open unsent message
buffer or start composing a new message with the mails attached.

A bit like it works in the Gnus-Dired minor mode using
gnus-dired-attach.

all i found is an old (2008) posting [1] proposing to either save the
articles to files and then attach them one by one using mml-attach-file
or opening a forwarding message buffer and copying the raw mml-parts
over to the new message buffer. is there an easier way by now?

thanks for your help and my wonderful mailing program,

jonas

[1]
https://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.gnus/browse_thread/thread/0c2d45c095ee1c4c
(sorry about it being a groups.google.com link, but search.gmane.org
wasn't responding to my queries)