Re: the problem of emacs with gnus

From: Sisyphus
Subject: Re: the problem of emacs with gnus
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:14:50 -0000

Thanks very much for your suggestions! It works very well!
I find if I created a directory, whose path includes Chinese
characters, using shell command in a terminal, then I can't open this
directory in emacs.
Emacs display a message in mini buffer:

Use M-x make-directory RET RET to create the directory and its parents

and will give a new buffer, but if I wrote some words in this buffer and
want to save, it will give a message:

basic-save-buffer-2: ~/测试/: no such directory

But if I created the same directory using "M-x make-directory", then I can
open it in the emacs, and everything is OK.
It is very interesting.
--
Sisyphus
http://yangbinblog.tk/