Transition to Gnus for Mail - Auto Import of <<many>> Babyl Files?

From: DiagonalArg
Subject: Transition to Gnus for Mail - Auto Import of <<many>> Babyl Files?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:55:21 +0000 (UTC)

(Oops, I mistakenly put this on the development list ... I suppose this is the
right place to ask.)

I'm transitioning my email client to gnus.  I have a file hierarchy of over 4500
babyl files from RMAIL (emacs22) that I use for sorting mail.  I am wondering,

(1) I see I can use "B m" to move a mail from the selected group to another, is
there a way to move a mail from the selected group to a babyl file?

(2) If the answer to (1) is "No", is there some way to automate the import of
that directory hierarchy as a (long) list of zombified groups?

Thanks in advance!
/DA