Re: imap splitting with emacs24

From: alduplat
Subject: Re: imap splitting with emacs24
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, July 2, 2012 2:08:24 PM UTC-5, harven wrote:
> harven <harven@free.fr> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just upgraded to emacs24, and I have a problem with the imap splitting.
> > I put the following in my gnus init file, in order to take into account
> the
> > changes reported in the news file.
> >
> > (setq nnimap-split-inbox "INBOX")
>
> I finally found the error.
> Under emacs24, this has been renamed nnimap-inbox.
> The following code solved my problem.
>
> (set (if (< emacs-major-version 24)
>          'nnimap-split-inbox
>        'nnimap-inbox)
>      "INBOX")
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Harven

Hello Harven:

I am still having the same problem with Emacs 24. This is part of my .gnus
config.
As you suggested, I changed ``nnimap-slit-inbox " for ``nnimap-inbox", but it
did not work.  I am not a technical user, so I could not understand how to use
your code.

----

 (setq nnimap-inbox "INBOX")
 (setq nnimap-split-predicate "UNDELETED")
 (setq nnimap-split-rule
       '(
         ("INBOX.work" "^To:.*xxxx-xxx@xxx.edu")
         ("INBOX.personal" "^To:.*xxxxx@gmail.com")