Re: Help in using server side folders with gnus nnimap

From: Rud1ger Sch1erz
Subject: Re: Help in using server side folders with gnus nnimap
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:33:28 +0100

Pushyamitra Navare <pushyamitra@gmail.com> writes:

> I had following section in my .emacs which used to work perfectly so
> far. After I upgraded to gnus 5.13 / emacs 24, I do not see these
> folders anymore. Looks like nnimap-list-pattern has no effect!

Hm, didn't know about nnimap-list-pattern. However, I discovered, there
has changed something in defining the gnus-secondary-select-methods. But
it's described in the info.

Anyway, I select/unselect my imap server folders just in the server
buffer:

1. In the group buffer press `^'
   (^ runs the command gnus-group-enter-server-mode)

2. Move the cursor to your imap-server and press return.
   (RET runs the command gnus-server-read-server)

3. Now you're placed in the `Gnus Browse Server' buffer, where you can
   select/unselect your imap folders, as you would do with newsgroups.

--
Tschau
RĂ¼diger

Achtung, dieser Artikel ist mit sublimalen Werbeeinblendungen hinterlegt.