setup for imap server with many users

From: Gour
Subject: setup for imap server with many users
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:20:58 +0100

Hello!

I fetch mail from several imap accounts  with getmail and deliver to
dovecot running on my localhost using maildrop.

Now I'd like to configure Gnus to access this email which is stored in
~/dovecot/user1@domain1.com
~/dovecot/user2@domain2.com etc.

Some parts from my gnus-init.el:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
        '((nnimap "localhost-IMAP"
                  (nnimap-address "localhost")
                  (nnimap-stream network)
                  (nnimap-authinfo-file "~/.authinfo")
                  (nnir-search-engine imap))

but I've problem configuring gnus-parameters.

Tried with something like:

("^nnimap\\+localhost-IMAP:user1@domain1.com.*"

but cannot figure out the correct regex to select the above-mentioned
virtual dovecot users?

Moreover, authorization with ~/.authinfo does not work as well.

Here is the entry in it:

machine localhost login user1@domain1.com password somepasswd port 143

I use Emacs/Gnus from Debain Wheezy (23.4.1)

Any hint?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher
than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;