Re: Spam despite spam header

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Spam despite spam header
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 19:11:33 +0100

> I have for some reason been getting spam lately, even though the
> headers contain information it is spam.

Well, some system running SpamAssassin inserted those, not the spammers ;-)

> If the below metadata indicates it is spam (as I think it does), how
> do I tell Gnus *not* to put those messages in my mail.misc group?

By splitting, as you would do with any other email you do not want in
your mail.misc group.

Maybe on this header?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Apparantly I was misinformed."                              Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk