Re: GSSAPI and Gnus v5.13

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: GSSAPI and Gnus v5.13
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 23:11:40 +0800

On 15 October 2013 14:03, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> wrote:

Hi,

This is meant as a followup of
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.user/15526 .  Please Cc me on
replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.

I tried the patch in the referenced article and it seems I get a little
bit further, but not all the way:

  Unable to open server nnimap+err due to: Unknown stream type: gssapi
  nnimap (err) open error: ''.  Continue? (y or n)  n
  Couldn't open server on err
  Warning: Unable to open server nnimap+err due to: Unknown stream type: gssapi

I had the same problem. It turns out GSSAPI support was removed some time ago. I don't know the reason for this.

Regards,
Elias