Re: RSS youtube feeds show read-flagged videos/messages again

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: RSS youtube feeds show read-flagged videos/messages again
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 03:13:24 +0100

hmm I think I stumbled over a variable that is made for my problem:

nnrss-ignore-article-fields
Some feeds update constantly article fields during their publications,
e.g., to indicate the number of comments. However, if there is a
difference between the local article and the distant one, the latter is
considered to be new. To avoid this and discard some fields, set this
variable to the list of fields to be ignored. The default is
'(slash:comments).

I will wait and see what it updates, description or something and set it
to ignore that.

Hope that is the fix.