Re: saving gwene RSS posts

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: Re: saving gwene RSS posts
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 23:19:30 +0530

On Thu, Mar 06 2014,Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram.net@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I've had a look at article caching and I can't figure how that would
>> apply to my use case.  Some RSS articles I want to save for long term
>> reference.  Is it enough to simply copy them to some other folder,
>> preferably in the same format that I see in the gwene ng?
>
> The `*' command will cache the message locally.

Looks like I misunderstood what the * option does for caching. I've
been marking some articles with * and I see that it has all expired
now and no longer in the group.

I think my use case goes like this.

How I keep certain articles in the group without it ever expiring
unless I mark it for deletion or delete it.  I've subbed to some RSS
feeds where I'd like to retain specific posts forever within the
group.

How do I do that, please?

 sivaram