chosing among many smtp servers

From: Le TeXnicien de surface
Subject: chosing among many smtp servers
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:04:42 +0200

Hello all

I'm preparing my .gnus.el to, at last, go to gnus to read and write news
and mails.

I can collect my mails from different pop and imap boxes.

What I would like to achieve now is to chose among some smtp servers
which one to use to send a mail (I'm currently using 3 servers with 6
identities).
I don't want too subtle a solution but I would be greatly happy if
there was a way of picking one server from a pre-declared list.

all hints will be appreciated

many thanks in advance

--
Le TeXnicien de surface