Re: Which dark Color themes suitable for gnus?

From: Alex Kost
Subject: Re: Which dark Color themes suitable for gnus?
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 10:30:10 +0400

Emanuel Berg (2014-09-22 06:00 +0400) wrote:

> Brady Trainor <algebrat@uw.edu> writes:
>
>> I like badger. The sublime-themes are worth a look.
>> Also underwater, deeper-blue, and the best built-in
>> themes were mentioned.
>
> I like my theme the best - screenshot:
>
>     http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/gnus/dumps/new/group.png
>
>> (Sorry for necromancy, let me know how discouraged
>> this is here.)
>
> You are very encouraged to speak of Gnus, but please
> quote so we know what question it is you answer :)

Continuing necromancy.

I like my "alect-dark" theme (although I almost always use
"alect-light").

  Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/qmCmdW0.png
  Source:     https://github.com/alezost/alect-themes

In case someone is interested, "alect-themes" package is available on
MELPA.

Also I use the following setting for Gnus:

  (add-hook 'gnus-article-mode-hook
            (lambda () (setq-local widget-button-face nil)))