Re: Posting styles, identities... and my stupdity

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: Re: Posting styles, identities... and my stupdity
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 08:53:22 +0200

> So I use it for technical reasons - one branch for
> mail, one for news. But I suppose you can put stuff
> there and introduce new predicates to allow you to
> change "identity" on the fly, though I'm not asking why
> you want this. Or did I...

thanks for your answer.

And yes: there are some cases in which I want to change the identity on
the fly. For instance (maybe a not completely real example...): I'm
answering to your post in gnus with F and using this identity (email
address, signature, etc.). But imagine I want to forward your message
with C-c C-f to my girlfriend. Then I get I buffer in which I have also
this identity that I only use for mailing lists but not for private
emails. Or if I you'd like to forward it to a colleague at work, then I
have a 3rd identity...

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::