Re: Posting styles, identities... and my stupdity

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Posting styles, identities... and my stupdity
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:36:13 +0200

> If all my friends use my work email-address and I
> get another job, it matters quite a lot.

Even so, you can tell your jobbmates to use your
private email. And then split it if you need to keep
order that way.

Isn't it better to have one "interface" to the outside
world and then solve all organization that matters to
you behind that interface?

That's the way I would like it but I can see
situations where it wouldn't do. For example people
who constantly speak on the phones when they work -
they get like hundreds of calls every day. Then I
would like a separate phone number for work as well.

> You can talk all you will about uniforms and content
> being the only thing that matters - if the email
> doesn't reach me, all that is besides the point.

Uniforms, ha ha :)

--
underground experts united