Re: Posting styles, identities... and my stupdity

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Posting styles, identities... and my stupdity
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 18:57:08 +0200

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> Yes. I would _never_ use my work email address for private emails,
>> and I would _never_ use my private email address for work email.

> Why not? What does it matter?

If all my friends use my work email-address and I get another job, it
matters quite a lot.

You can talk all you will about uniforms and content being the only
thing that matters - if the email doesn't reach me, all that is besides
the point.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I think grown-ups just act like they know what              Adam Sjøgren
  they're doing."                                        asjo@koldfront.dk