Re: adapt in SCORE file does not work logicaly

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: adapt in SCORE file does not work logicaly
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 23:35:03 +0200

lol

scoring itself is pretty easy, most of the time I use it for youtube rss
"posts" so maybe its a bit differnt for me, but u just press L for lower
then s for subject then s for substring then p for permanent then u
choose the substring u want to lower in subjects or select cut out the
substring enter done.

how much it lowers the score I think there is some default but u can set
it, and u can set when messages get automaticly greyed out or hidden
completly or something like that.

The problem I have is not about scoring, its about ADAPTIVE scoring, so
that it automaticly get lowered or increased score values when u read it
or kill it or catchup to it etc.

and I even understand how that works in theory, I just dont want to use
it for every group but only one.

Hope that helped YOU and that somebody helps ME, now :)