Re: better solution for html mails?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: better solution for html mails?
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 22:14:33 +0100

Emanuel writes:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> Lars wrote shr (which eww uses) for showing HTML emails. Maybe try
>> that, and see if it suits you better?

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he write eww as well?

Uhm, yes, of course?

> So shouldn't you get the same "both" ways?

Ehh, what?!?

I was trying to explain that a) eww was a biproduct of writing shr,
which b) was made to render HTML, and c) is the default method to show
HTML in Gnus these days.

> In my experience, which is limited to a short test of eww, I admit,
> Emacs-w3m is the best web browser for Emacs, [....]

> So why not try that?

Because w3m is what the original poster _already was using_. Did you
read the articles in this thread at all?!

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "You do not know what geometry means, do you?"               Adam Sjøgren
 "Of course I do, it is a type of camel."                asjo@koldfront.dk