Re: better solution for html mails?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: better solution for html mails?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 18:20:09 +0100

Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net> writes:

> This seems to work a bit better than w3m-el (fonts
> look nicer).

If you don't like the w3m default faces, like all
other faces, they are up for configuration:

As `M-x describe-face RET w3m- TAB' reveals:

    w3m-anchor  w3m-arrived-anchor
    w3m-bold    w3m-current-anchor
    w3m-form    w3m-form-button
    w3m-form-button-mouse       w3m-form-button-pressed
    w3m-form-inactive   w3m-header-line-location-content
    w3m-header-line-location-title      w3m-history-current-url
    w3m-image   w3m-image-anchor
    w3m-insert  w3m-italic
    w3m-session-select  w3m-session-selected
    w3m-strike-through  w3m-tab-background
    w3m-tab-mouse       w3m-tab-selected
    w3m-tab-selected-background         w3m-tab-selected-retrieving
    w3m-tab-unselected  w3m-tab-unselected-retrieving
    w3m-tab-unselected-unseen   w3m-underline

> However, it still does not seem not seem to display
> images at all :-/ --> I guess I'll just have to live
> with this, or can I configure shr to diplay all
> images at the bottom of the mail (which is not that
> hard)?

Why do you want to use HTML e-mails at all?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573