Re: how to set gnus authinfo file

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: how to set gnus authinfo file
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:32:16 +0200

Adam writes:

> You didn't say what version of Gnus / Emacs you use, so your milage may
> vary. Anyway:

You did, I just can't read. Sorry about that. I think my answer is spot
on then:

> To me it looks like auth-sources is the variable to look at:

Sorry again for not reading the very first line of your post.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the          Adam Sjøgren
  reality I accept."                                     asjo@koldfront.dk