Re: Duplicate groups (IMAP)

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Duplicate groups (IMAP)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 15:27:52 +0800

john@ankarstrom.se (John Ankarström) writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm pretty new to Gnus, but I think I'm beginning to understand
> it. I have configured it to connect to my IMAP server, and
> everything seems to work fine.
>
> Here's the configuration, if it's relevant:
> https://pastebin.com/raw/Nr3K3eXm
>
> The only problem I have is that all IMAP folders seem to be
> displaying twice:
>
>        0: Archive
>        0: Drafts
>        0: INBOX
>        0: Junk
>        1: Lists
>        0: Sent
>        0: Trash
>        0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Archive
>        0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Drafts
>        0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:INBOX
>        0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Junk
>        4: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Lists
>        0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Sent
>        0: nnimap+mail.my-domain.com:Trash
>        0: nndraft:drafts
>        0: nndraft:queue

Are you totally sure these are the same groups? The "List" group, for
instance, seems to have different unread counts.

Try looking at the server buffer ("^"), and just checking that you've
only got the backend added once, and that when you hit RET on the
backend line, the listed groups are all what they ought to be. That
might provide some insight (but then again, might not!).

Eric