Re: Gnus notification of replies to my articles

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Gnus notification of replies to my articles
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:38:10 +0000

On Thursday, 12 Mar 2020 at 15:57, Richmond wrote:
> Did you post the above on the news server? It seems to be a one-way
> gateway, although there is no obvious indication of that. I have cut and
> pasted the above into email.

I did.  It is indeed one-way.  I usually read using nntp...

> I checked the group nntp+news.gmane.io:gmane.emacs.gnus.general and
> there is a post four days ago. I wasn't subscribed to it, but I am now.

Interesting.  My gnus showed last posting back in February.

It would be helpful if Lars could jump in and clarify the situation with
nntp and the gnus mailing list/groups...

And maybe also why the gateway changes the message ID (going back to the
original problem ;-)).

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.6 on Debian bullseye/sid