Re: [question] how show messages with bold or colored or different font

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: [question] how show messages with bold or colored or different font sizes
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:03:05 +0200

physiculus writes:

> here is a message:

This is what that email looks like in my Gnus:

 · https://koldfront.dk/misc/gnus/email-screenshot.png

(when I remove "text/html" from mm-discouraged-alternatives, and leave
"text/html" in mm-automatic-display).

It looks like the only thing shr ignores is the font size part.

>> Do you have any configuration set up to prefer text/ignore HTML?
>>
>> E.g. I have:
>>
>>   ;; Don't display html inline
>>   (setq
>>    mm-discouraged-alternatives '("text/html" "text/richtext" "text/enriched")
>>    mm-automatic-display (remove "text/html" mm-automatic-display))

> Here is my setting:
> Its value is ("text/html" "text/richtext" "image/.*")

Well, there's your problem. You've told Gnus to prefer not displaying
text/html.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "And when your friends begin to lose their way...          Adam Sjøgren
  Don't look back just helpyourselfish"                asjo@koldfront.dk