Re: [question] how show messages with bold or colored or different font

From: Physiculus
Subject: Re: [question] how show messages with bold or colored or different font sizes
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 09:02:04 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

I changed it to display html part.
Perhaps an issue in my shr configuration or gnus?
I dont know 🤔

Von: Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk>
An: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Datum: 20.09.2021 08:51:20

physiculus writes:

i changed my settings and now gnus display bold and italics and bold.
but no color and no font sizes.

do you know why?

No. I'm guessing it is something in your configuration. Have you changed
it to display the HTML part or the text part?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
"They are very important clients, they can't wait."        Adam Sjøgren
"They're about to."                                   asjo@koldfront.dk