Re: [question] how show messages with bold or colored or different font

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: [question] how show messages with bold or colored or different font sizes
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:55:45 +0200

Sharon writes:

> at last I can see html-like emails using 'shr'. Before I used 'w3m',
> and I could right-click a link and then copy the url to the clipboard
> for pasting into a browser. Unfortunately I've now lost that ability
> through using 'shr'.

> Do you know how I can regain the right-click of the mouse ability
> please?

No.

However, if I left-click on a link in an article, it opens in my default
browser.

If I press u with point on the link in the article, the URL is copied to
the clipboard.

If I press w in the *Summary* buffer, Gnus will open the link in the
article in my default browser - prompting if there is more than one
link.

Are any of those options useful for you?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Who's got time for this nonsense! I'm a busy guy!         Adam Sjøgren
  I've got things to do! The *last* thing *I* need is  asjo@koldfront.dk