Re: How to subsribe to a general mailing list?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 15:24:33 +0200

Durand via writes:

> From what I heard, the mailing lists on the gmane server are supposed
> to be related to "GNU things"?

Where have you heard that? Gmane has all kinds of lists - as long as the
owner of the list doesn't mind, any mailing list can be added.

> Of course I am not saying that gmane should allow people to add
> arbitrary mailing lists to the server; that makes no sense.

That is literally what Gmane does.

> I am just looking for some way to control what I can view in Gnus.

How are you not in control of that?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Our voodoo-dolls are full of hopes"                       Adam Sjøgren
                                                       asjo@koldfront.dk