Re: deuglifing articles

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: deuglifing articles
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:26:35 +0200

GH writes:

> Hi, how can I set functions on articles when I open it to read, maybe
> a hook?

How about this hook:

,----[ C-h v gnus-article-mode-hook RET ]

`----

?

> many mails from gmail are using Top Posting[1] style, any function to
> deuglify it?

I think it has been discussed before, but I can't remember if anybody
came up with something good.

It would be really nice to have a way to move around quotes
automatically, but without trimming (which top posters rarely do), it
might not be of much use in practice?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Some things last longer than you think they will          Adam Sjøgren
  Some kind of things you can never kill"              asjo@koldfront.dk