Re: Removing the first nntp server from the list

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Removing the first nntp server from the list
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 12:07:25 +0100

Richmond writes:

> If I have in .gnus a structure like
>
>   (setq gnus-select-method
>
> and then subsequently
>
>   (add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods
>
> How do I remove the first server from the list? Should I just replace it
> with the second server? I think the article numbers would be messed up.

You can set gnus-select-method to '(nnnil) - then it will do nothing,
and everything else will be "secondary" select-methods. This way you
also avoid having the special case for the first method.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "We can discuss sexism in survival situations when         Adam Sjøgren
  I get back."                                         asjo@koldfront.dk