Re: wrong gnus-search in nnml folder

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: wrong gnus-search in nnml folder
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 21:18:03 +0000

Hello,

Angel de Vicente <angel.vicente.garrido@gmail.com> writes:
> I will try, though I'm really rusty with Emacs debugging, I will have to
> refresh my memory..

ok, it was really easy to remember how to use Edebug. What I found is
that apparently I cannot use "since:3d", "from:angel", etc. and instead I
just have to use the mairix search patterns

so, "d:3d-" or "f:angel" work fine.

I guess the translation from the common format to the mairix specific
one is missing somewhere?

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)