info-sather

Re: Translation needed

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: Translation needed
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:37:47 +0200

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 01:38:58PM +0000, Jean-Pierre Dussault wrote:
> As it seems there is someone willing to incorporate corrections to the
> tutorial
> documents, here follows a few typos I noticed. Negative line numbers run from
> the
> bottom of the page, positive ones from the top, refering to the PostScript
> version.
> I checked that those typos are still in the html version at
> http://www.gnu.org/software/sather/Doc/tutorial.html/index.html.

Thanks - I hope I got them all. The page numbers did not fit at all with the
version I have here and I cannot reconstruct easily the old version. Anyhow,
most stuff I could make out.

I guess there are tons of errors left in the docs, but the overall state should
be pretty usable.

Sorry, though, that I cannot publish the new version at the moment. The SGML
tool I'm using seem to have changed a lot in the newest version, so I will have
to put some work into the stuff to get the style of the documents readable
again. (SGML is a very nice thing, but the tool still have a steep learning
curve...)

Ciao,
Nobbi

--